Aarkosmed Homecare LLC is a Twin Cities homecare solutions provider serving mainly the metropolitan areas. Serving in over 100 homes in the Twin Cities, our approach is testimony to the trust, confidence and loyalty of our clients.
Our caregiving is divided into three broad categories of Respite Care for relieving family members from the toll, emotional and financial, of giving routine care to loved ones; our Homemaker Care deals with the basic housework tasks such as cleaning, food preparation, grooming & hygiene, assistance with movement, and other identified tasks; our Idependent-Living Skills Care is mainly concerned with helping habituate our clients with the dignity of living independently without reliance prolonged care, or assisted living facilities, or family caregivers.
HOMEMAKER CARE SERVICES
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparation
RESPITE CARE SERVICES
- Providing relief and support to caregivers
- Improving child skills and quality of life
- Decreasing out-of-home placements and hospitalizations
- Increasing safety and permanency
- Reducing family/parenting stress
- Offering access to activities and community that may not normally be present
SENIOR INDEPENDENT LIVING SKILLS TRAINING
- Money Management
- Food Management
- Personal Appearance and Hygiene
- Educational Planning
- Job Seeking Skills
- Emergency and Safety Skills
- Knowledge of Community Resources
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Legal Skills
WHO WE ARE
LEARN ABOUT OUR ELDERLY HOME CARE SERVICES IN THE TWIN CITIES, MN AND METROPOLITAN SURROUNDING AREAS
Our Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) solutions help keep elderly or motion-challenged individuals safely in their own homes instead of having to move to an assisted-living or nursing home facility.
PCAs help clients with their activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing and eating.
Our services are provided based on the assessment of client needs done by the client’s county social worker, doctor or public health nurse.
SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Bowel and bladder care
- Skin care
- Range of motion; muscle strengthening
- Respiratory assistance
- Transfers and ambulation
- Bathing, grooming and hair washing
- Turning and positioning
- Assistance with medications (limitations do apply)
- Assistance with prosthetics and orthotics
- Dressing and undressing
- Assistance with grocery shopping, meal preparation and eating
- Accompaniment to medical appointments
- Redirection and intervention for behavior
Call us today to learn more about our services designed to provide help for disabled adults.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
Aarkosmed Homecare LLC is an established leader in providing personal care services at home for children and adults of all ages. Because we solely focus on in-home PCA services, we are able to provide our clients with the highest level of care and attention to detail, personality and unique needs.
Our PCAs offer one-on-one care tailored to each client with a care plan that caters to each individual. With four locations to serve you, we are accessible and available to you no matter where you live.