HOMEMAKER CARE SERVICES
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparation
RESPITE CARE SERVICES
- Providing relief and support to caregivers
- Improving child skills and quality of life
- Decreasing out-of-home placements and hospitalizations
- Increasing safety and permanency
- Reducing family/parenting stress
- Offering access to activities and community that may not normally be present
SENIOR INDEPENDENT LIVING SKILLS TRAINING
- Money Management
- Food Management
- Personal Appearance and Hygiene
- Educational Planning
- Job Seeking Skills
- Emergency and Safety Skills
- Knowledge of Community Resources
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Legal Skills
Providing Supportive Care With Trust, Integrity, Courtesy, And Compassion
At Aarkosmed Homecare our solutions for your needs will go extra mile to recruit, train, and place the best PCA to suit diverse client’s personalities, sensitivities, and unique circumstances.
Count Us As Part Of The Family
As part of your healing process, count our specialist PCAs as your other family caregiver, who helps you out in the little tasks around the house, giving you hope to live longer, healthier and with ever greater vitality .
A Smile A Day. EveryDay.
We understand that a positive attitude and enthusiastic engagement with our clients is part of our care job.
Our PCAs won’t shy away from enhancing grandma’s mental acuity, hand-eye coordination, and motor skills by playing a game of darts, or cards. It’s also part of our Independent-Living Skills Training for seniors interested in improved health outcomes.